Tuesday, May 3, 2011

We'll kill the fatted calf tonight

Short forms makes it easy for us to type longer words like using 'wer' instead of 'where', 'wanna' instead of 'want to', the famous 'lol' instead of 'laughs out loud' but definitely not 'tit' instead of 'teeth'. LOLS. Now dont tell me u dont know what does 'tit' mean. Apparently this morning, i was texting to a friend and accidentally sent a ridiculously stupid message like 'im brushing my tit now'. lolss..Good thing he doesnt know what it means since he just replied me 'ok'. ahahaha~

Anyway, ya'll know when a person doing that yoga or meditation thingy right.. they'll make some sort of bee sound like 'ooommmmmm...oommmmmm~~' right? Im not really sure about the spelling but it sounds something like that. Yea, so i've watched this one cartoon where this guy was doing the yoga thingy and doing that sound like this 'ooommmmmm..... ommmmmmm... ommmmmm.... oommmmmgggggggg... this is so boring!' hahahahahaha..get it? that literally made me LOL-ED. ugh, okay lame. ~.~ Shoo crickets!!

Currently im falling head over heels for 'bennie and the jets' song . And i love Haley Reinhart 's version from american idol. I really love her husky voice..! She's way better than Lauren alaina. Pardon me Lauren's fans, that's just my opinion. I used to like lauren's voice too but now..i think haley is just too awesome! buuhh..buuhh..buuhh..bennie and the jets~XD oh, and if you're wondering what on freakin earth does my title post mean, that's actually part of the bennie and the jets lyric. XD

And today im really really really reaaaaaallly going to force myself to study. i have 2 freakin papers tomorrow. OMGSH SPEAKING OF WHICH, WHAT THE HELL DID I DO SINCE LAST THURSDAY? I SHOULD HAVE STUDIED WHEN I HAVE THAT THURSDAY, FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND MONDAY FREE TIME. Oh well..This is me. the number one procrastinator in the whole wide world. sigh sigh sigh. Okay, yapping wont do any good..im off to my study room now. :P






No comments:

Post a Comment