Wednesday, September 21, 2011

im not ready.


Yes so here i am now. 2nd week in my 3rd semester. we've become senior. Typical juniors bringing their umbrella everywhere, wearing their matric card & formal attire.lol..we used to be like them during our first year. Now, no one seems to care about anything.

Assignments! sigh...Heaps of 'em are coming in our way. I am starting to have migraines now. I had a bad beginning in my 3rd semester. some more, im currently disliking someone in my group. really pissing me off. sigh.. luckily i manage to calm myself. otherwise i would have gone mad and shout at her. Anyways, i had a great time with paul and zul today. heee...had our lunch at KFC, 1B.

hmm. nothing much to say. really not in the mood to blog actually.lols. sigh. well, i'll blog more when i have my mood back.^^



No comments:

Post a Comment