Friday, December 30, 2011

Hello hot stuff

Dear Managerial accounting,
Why are you so difficult to understand? You know i love you..so please be good to me okay? I have had enough about you asking me to find, this cost, that cost and bla bla fucking cost which makes no fucking sense. You're lucky u dont exist as a person cause if you are, i would definitely stab u a zillion times. Because of your fucking complicated calculation, i could almost give up. Why cant you be more simple like 1+1? then it will be easier for us. So please do me a favor, not to complicated things more. I have 6 more subjects to concentrate. so im begging u on my knees. Fucking please.

1 comment:

  1. Is there such thing is margin contribution and such?? Mo juga sa kasi pinjam buku sa, tp by the time sa balik kk, lamaaa sdh ko siap exam. hahah

    ReplyDelete