Wednesday, January 18, 2012

soon... really soon.

Oh please, gimme a break. i've only stopped working for almost 5 months. Yet, my back hurts like hell on my first day of work? eww.. i hate my self. Being a new worker once more, is making me feel lonely like always. unfamiliar surroundings. trying my best to fit in. Novelty has always been my biggest fear.. its like almost im having a cainophobia or something. good thing my bf is there, too. It does make me feel a lil comfortable. i have one friend that i've made friend with previously, is still there too. But it still make me feel awkward. oh well, i knew this won't last long. i'll get through this.

And what's more, they have changed the old cashier system to a more confusing system. which makes me even more clumsier than ever. ugh.
instead of love, have u ever hate someone on the first sight? I DO. The moment this girl came really disgust me. Well, i was right. she is what i think she's like. When i was serving the customers, she suddenly said " Help this girl, she might get confuse" ? Helleowww? is that suppose to be showing off your the boss? i was doing perfectly fine that time, okay? and in case u didnt know, i was here first. i've worked here before. And that short skirt you're wearing. Yeah, if you think it makes u look sexy, well you dont.

HAA! i feel good after letting it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment