Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Hell begins

Hello again long abandoned blog! im back for more ranting. and our 4th semester officially starts now. 4th semester............. lol.. now anyone can tell me where did the one month break went? cause i didnt feel like one month at all. more like just A WEEK. ugh. Anyway, my previous result really surprised me! It is so unbelievable. -_- i can feel that things are going topsy turvy around here. like the more u study, the more u will fail and vice versa. like in my case, i only brought guns and my stupid brains along with me during the final. But hey! how can i not get any c grades in my subject? u make me wanna say oh-oh-oh-oh-oh oh- oh my gosh~ muahahahaha.. :D Oh well, assignments helped me a lot! Dear 4th sem, please make your self easy okay ? :3

1 comment: