Tuesday, February 21, 2012

14/2/2012

What is it with giving expensive roses and chocolates during valentines day? sheesh.. I cant believe people are willing to buy half dozen of roses for RM69. and da roses arent even big. Yes, of course. as a worker in a shop, i certainly want their money. since thats where our salary come from. But those things arent worth to buy. I mean, Valentines day isnt about giving expensive things to their partner. It's about...... well as for me, its how they can do simplest things to make u happy. spending time with them, and DIY gift is good enough.


Dear Lao gong, thank u so much for the wonderful candle light lunch. I really love ur surprise. I Love u with all my hearts.


1 comment:

  1. so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    same, big roses and expensive gifts from bf is not that important.

    Most important is their heart

    ReplyDelete