Thursday, April 12, 2012

I am the number 1 Procrastinator




The good things about having best friend staying at your house is that, you'll get to do fun stuff together. Bad thing? fun stuff = not including assignments + procrastinating (A LOT). LOL. Kee2 went over to stay 3D 2N at my place. and that explain why time goes by sooooo freaking fast. cause when u finally get to enjoy something, the speed of time goes really fast. I cant believe today's Thursday. I havent even start any of my assignments yet. hahahah.. and if it wasn't for kee2 , i wouldn't' even start doing my mandarin homework who keeps forcing me like hell. ugghhh.. And trust me, she's been acting like a real mum during that time. seriously. 'Go wash your feet!' 'Go do your homework' 'How long your going to act like a pig!' 'Stop playing games!' 'Stop scratching!' lol. Anyway, Thank you for letting me to polish your nails even you didn't like it. And sorry that i failed to bring you to Mega Long and cooked watan mee for you. >.< will make it up to you some other time ok?



No comments:

Post a Comment