Thursday, April 12, 2012

I suddenly want ....

a dog.... I've seen people keep posting a dog's pictures nowadays in FB made me want to pet a dog once more. Although i vowed not to have dog anymore. cause back in my previous years, we've been taking care of dogs. Most of them died cause of their sickness. Usually after they died, i would mourn for them for almost 2 weeks. I would cry like there's no tomorrow. I remember the last dog that we had, Tommy had some kind of disease that cant be cured. My dad end up sending him somewhere so that i didnt have to watch him die. But the saddest of all part is, i didnt want him to die at some place he's not familiar with. That was the day i vowed to never pet a dog anymore. I rather not to feel the pain anymore.

The only pet i have now is my koi fishes.. one of them died last week. I would blame that stupid SESB for the 1 and a half day black out. They had to suffer almost 2 days without the malfunction oxygen in my aquarium. How would you like if i wrap your head with a plastic bag for 1 day, mr SESB guy? Would you die? i wonder.. speaking about dying, cicada almost killed me. in case you havent know , this is how cicada looks like :
ewww... look at how green it is. and the wings. and ewww... and most of all, i really hate their sounds. My biggest fear after cockroaches. gaaaahhh.. This morning, it was on my printer. And it really Scare the shit outta me when it suddenly started to fly out and i almost fell down from my computer chair. If it really lands on my head one day, i would scream the top of my lungs and will hit it with a table. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment