Monday, June 25, 2012

Random


So today im going to teach you on how to make your very own home made noodle soup! here's what you'll need :
Baking powder
Flour
Chocolate
Fresh cut Grass
3 Strands of armpit's hair ( The longer the better)

Just kidding. lol. everyone can do this. It's effortless. :D Anyway, Meet my new baby!


Yes people, i am serious about getting my hair longer and healthy. so i've bought a paddle brush! they say its good for hair growth, no more split ends, it has negative ions and bla bla bla. It cost me freaking RM19.90. Big Thanks to my sis for making my dream come true. XD its really addicting. -_- whenever i see it, i will randomly just comb it through my hair like a total psycho. Same goes to my mum. hahaha. But it just feel so good on your scalp. :D I also bought this

a hair conditioner, Mustika Ratu Brand. Its not one of those luxury brands, yet the result is pretty much the same. It just gives you the smooth hair after shower. :D And, i also drink lots of lots of water, massage my scalp every time i feel like it. I have enough sleep recently. And im on my way to have my long hair now. So hair, please give me your full cooperation and work with me!

1 comment:

  1. love that comb,make me wanna comb my hair using ur comb la dear

    ReplyDelete