Sunday, July 1, 2012

why hello there, July! :D

Again, i just have a feeling that the next 4 months will fly even more faster. And then we'll be welcoming the year of ..................oh dear..........i couldn't even dare to say it out loud. 1st of July also indicates that my internship is only 8 days away. SIGH. 3 weeks holidays is surely not enough for God's sake. And at the same time, im feeling a lil bit nervous for my internship. This will be my first time working. As in wearing a formal attire, office hours, dealing with more documents kind of thing. Unlike my previous part time job where i can randomly mock the customers, wearing slippers or whatsoever where there are no crappy rules.

I've been really making use of my holidays. well... most of them. I would go jogging every morning or evening with my parents, reading my '7 secrets of Happiness' book which never seems to end, learning new recipes, of course house chores, annnnnnnnndddd you tube more on hair thingy. hehehe. But yea.... its coming to its end now.. noooooooo... Nad had told me a lot about her bad times in her internship. she wants it to end really fast. Thanks to you nad, now i feel scared. its going to be my turn now and im not liking this at all. T_T i cant believe im saying this..... but i think i'd rather attend a boring lecture now. Full stop.




LOL. Fin and Jake in Japanese animation version! Fin looks soooooo good here. heheheh.. Aww.. how i wish they would do this for real!

2 comments:

  1. madddd, how many times have i said, kalo tourism punya practical they are usually funnn fun funnnn..(usually. please don't blame me if it's wrong XD)

    sa complain pasal well...it's accounting dear. of course it's boringggg. Don't worry about it k!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!! I FIGGIN LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete