Monday, July 30, 2012

Useless intern

Nothing drives me more insane than sitting in the office doing absolutely NOTHING. i know i've talked about this matter from my previous post, but I REALLY CANT STAND DOING NOTHING. what kind of intern is this? Waking up 5am everyday, wearing a formal attire which i dont actually find it necessary. I mean there's no point to put on your formal attire if you dont have any useful thing to do in the office right? it just doesnt seem right. I could have just slip in my flip flop and my pajamas to work. Seriously dude.. Im getting worried about my intern. There's nothing to write in my report. sigh. This is the worse organisation ever.. If there is something im looking forward to during my intern, it would be the one hour lunch break. Im really envious of those who are having fun so far with their intern. Sigh. Now, i just cant wait to end this stupid intern. And it makes me wonder. Isnt that so called office work are suppose to be stressful and busy? From what i usually see in my office, they never seem to get their ass off from their chair. seriously? With their really calm face and their headphones i dont suppose they actually doing some work there.. or maybe... THEY JUST REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO DO AT ALL. OMG!! For the first time in my life, I would really want the time to speed really fast now.

No comments:

Post a Comment