Saturday, July 28, 2012

Another random update

I have finally trimmed my hair. Mind you, its the biggest mistake in my life. im dying to grow my hair out, but in the end.... I still had to trim it. Well, they say u need to get your hair trim if u want it to grow healthier and longer. sigh.. I've told my hair dresser just to cut a half inch. so yea, there's no really much difference.. But it feels like my hair got really really short now.. T_T kee2 convinced me it still has the same length as before. But the fact is, HALF INCH OF MY HAIR HAS GONE.. but yea... im on my way to have my beautiful long hair now. I will never ever ever never ever cut my hair again.

So today, i would like to thank my special leg, kar kee, kaki, or what i normally call, kee2. :D thank you for da fun time. lol. I know its not easy to drive here and there and got blurred most of the time by my bad sense of direction. hehehe. Anyway, Thank you again for treating me this one whole day. Thank you for everything, ur clover necklace, ur sticky or whatever u call that gula cincai , ur tshirt and thank you also for letting me to win EVERYTIME in our childish argument even though its clearly my fault most of the time. :D

Our Sungkai. hahah

Yammy Yamato & Apple Ke Dapple <3 <3 My fav donut. :D

Sigh.. goodbye to my half inch hair

Gila and Gila 'er

No comments:

Post a Comment