Thursday, April 25, 2013

I dont want to live on this Planet anymore

And i mean it, literally. Perhaps, writers from some other planet is way better than here. I mean seriously, Why the fuck would Charline Harris do such a bad bad bad ending. My mood is totally ruin knowing this. i can never face this world anymore. Dear Charline Harris,  u just made a fucking massive mistake. Are you out of your fucking mind?? THE ONLY MAN THAT SHOULD END UP WITH SOOKIE IS ERIC NORTHMAN! YOU CRAZY BASTARD!! I swear you're gonna get your house on fire by Eric's fans. lol. Totally wasted the voucher on these stupid books. I cant believe it. Sam is no match with Eric. Sucks Balls. Totally agree with one of the fans:

'I always knew this was possible, but what was the point of all these books if that's how it ends? I mean, the word "dead" is in every title and she doesn't end up with the "dead" vamp? I mean, Eric is the only appealing male character in all of the books. I haven't read the last two books because I've been waiting to see how it ends. Glad I didn't waste my time...'

You'll always be my baby
source: https://www.facebook.com/alexanderskarsgardfans?hc_location=stream

No comments:

Post a Comment