Sunday, April 21, 2013

Jealousy

What about it? people say jealousy is good. it means that he/she really do care about you. But for me, jealousy can be so hurtful not only for the person who are being jealous, but also to the person that is dealing with the jealous person. It's like this... if this person is jealous, he/she would say something hurtful to you like 'i understand if you've already forgotten about me'.  that is not true okay? saying something that is not true really hurts so bad. This used to be the thing that i wanted from you. that jealousy. because i thought u never care. But now, its a different story. The way you've expressed your jealousy and anger is way too painful for me. I really hope things wouldnt changed between us. Because you really mean a lot to me from the very beginning. Im sorry if i was being oblivious before this. But trust me, i've never forgotten you. I can swear this because only God knows what i've been through. Knowing you is not a coincidence. its a fate.. and with that, im really glad.. because if God didnt send you to me, i wouldnt know how will i be able to survive during that particular moment until now. You are one of my precious things. You taught me about letting go of what's bad. Thank you.. If it weren't for you, i would probably be a messed up creature. I will never forget you until the very end.

1 comment: