Wednesday, January 15, 2014

First Post of the Year

Well , well.. look who's finally here. I talk about you all the time. And now you're finally here, 2014. I guess its not too late to wish Happy New Year 2014, Bloggie. Didnt post much last year. Getting lazier than ever now, ever since i start working.

I once , had my so called resolutions. But now, When people ask me 'what's your new year's resolutions? Then i'll go, ' Bitch please , resolution is for pussies'. Nah.. just kidding, i wouldn't say those mean thing. I mean.. come on... let's get real. Have anyone of you actually achieved your resolutions? I know i wont. for example, i vowed to never ever cut my hair short again and will let it long like Rapunzel. Well, Rapunzel my ass. My hair is short as fuck now. Its as if everything i say, things would rather go the other way round. Unfortunately, when i say ' I wanted to be Fat' , it didnt go the other way round. pft. 

So. I've been working in my practical company for 7 months now. Everything seems normal in my working life. Im being taught in paper works, making DIY frames for only God knows how hard it is (Believe me, It took us almost 3 months and just had to sacrifice our Saturdays to do them) , im getting good in lying in a good way to avoid mishaps hohohohoho, having a boss that claims to receive Menna, handling operations & reservations and etc etc.. WAIT A MINUTE. PAUSE RIGHT THERE. Having a boss that claims to receive 'Menna' is totally not normal at all. First of all, I have no idea what Menna is in the first place. After googling, i discovered that it is some kind of a gift that comes from God...... Yeah .... Im not saying that i don't have faith in miracle. But the way she acts and all that, is totally .. i dont know how to explain ... Lets leave that aside. But whatever happens, I will always love & believe God and Believe in Catholics.

Time flies. Yeah. Cliche. You know what else is cliche? Marriage. Seems like ALMOST all of my friends is either getting married or engaged. Kinda Jealous. hurr.. And I would like to say Congratulation to My dearest crazy friend, Michelle Yap. Finally, your turn has arrived. You dont know how happy i am for you. Funny that yesterday, you and i just met. And now you're getting married. Cant Wait for the wedding bells. Weee~

Beautiful Picture With A Gray Horse 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment