Saturday, January 18, 2014

I've conquered mother nature

That's right people. I did! I've climbed Mount Kinabalu, i've dive in the deepest ocean, i swam with the dolphin, i've jungle trekked alone and most of all, everything i said was a lie. BUT. at least i did WATER RAFTING, yesterday! And it was SUPER FUN I TELL YOU! I was actually reluctant to do so, because i cant swim for Goodness sake and although they ranked Kiulu river as Grade 1 / 2, but as a beginner like me i'll go like 'FUCK IM GOING TO BE LIKE INDIANA JONES!' But when i actually tried it, it's not that bad after all and im still alive! Although there's that one time when the stupid rafter purposely left me alone floating on the river and refuse to pull me back to the boat. I was even scared when a bunch of mischievous boys shouted 'OI! ADA BUAYA TU SANA'! At that moment, i could only imagine that the crocodile would eat me alive. My face remained calm. But in my heart i keep on thinking ' fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck crocodile is going to eat me alive and im too young to die and i still havent meet Eric in person yet fuckfuckfuckfuck'. Minus that, IT WAS UBER FUN!FUN FUN! That's definitely not going to be my last time.









No comments:

Post a Comment