Saturday, July 21, 2012

Random updates

So our practical has been going on for 2 weeks now. So what can i say... ? it was....... urhm..... boring. yes, bored to death. Of course i was lazy and reluctant to go for my intern at first , because i thought i was going to have a pretty stressful situation in office. But this is not what i was expecting! No task... like really really NO TASK AT ALL. Okay, there maybe was a task given, but it was really really simple that i couldnt even assume it as a task. Everyday, i have to wake up at freaking 5am, getting ready this and that for my intern and then when i reach office. We have nothing to do. All we did was switch on our lappy, fb, fb, fb and fb until 5pm. I've been chatting with Maureen ever since my intern starts. I even brought my story book with me in the office. And you know what's worse? no allowances. Oh... what a lame intern. And I have no idea what to write in my report later on. Or maybe i'll just simply write about how i was this close to die because of boredom.

And enough about my intern. then today, our result came out. im pretty jealous of people posting status saying something like " Thank God for my good result", " I am so happy with my result", or " I didnt expect for this good result!". Okay, maybe i was expecting too much.. i mean, shouldnt i be happy? I get C- for my law which i thought i was going to flunk for real, and A for my mandarin, and the rest is B's. I was happy for my last sem result because i didnt get any C. but this time.. Law ruin everything. ugh, what the heck.. i should be grateful right? at least i still can maintain my 3 pointer.Although it actually decrease a lil bit. huhu. oh well, THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME ANOTHER GOOD RESULT AGAIN THIS TIME. :D Heyyyy, i finally said it too. so there's no need to be jealous of other people. :P

Hair, i command you to grow faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment